Using ancient practices, supported by strong scientific findings, the Vertue Yoga programme is designed to help you to develop an agile and flexible body while also cultivating a calm and contemplative mind.
There is no doubt that the key to a successful yoga journey is a disciplined home practice, however with so much information online, pulling us in different directions having a dependable programme will not only keep you on track, but also ensure that you are progressing each week.
If you've always wanted to learn yoga or already practice but want to take your knowledge and application to a new level - this is the programme for you.
"Shona changed my perspective on yoga. Working with her made my aches and pains after playing disappear. She is the best"
- David Beckham
- 13 Follow along Yoga sessions that progress over the course of the programme
- 8 detailed instructional videos outlining the execution of each pose
- A follow along Signature Vertue Yoga Warm Up (to prepare your body for the rigours of Asana)
- An upper body workout that has been designed specifically for this programme
- 11 Guided Philosophy Meditations (with interactive discussions)
- 3 Guided Breathing Practices (Pranayama)
- 2 Guided relaxations
- 1 FACT SHEET to help guide you through the programme (includes how to schedule alongside other workouts).
No lock in payments, this programme is yours for life.
1 x Yoga Mat
2x Yoga Blocks (optional, but encouraged)
2x Dumbbells (optional, but encouraged)
1 x sense of humour (this is not optional, you’re gonna be falling all over the place, if you can’t laugh at yourself and take things lightly, this is going to be an uncomfortable 12+ weeks).
Drink Bottle - It’s important to keep hydrated during yoga, however when practice asana it’s encouraged to sip at water, rather than taking large gulps. Sweat Towel (it’s going to get sweaty at times)
Music (I have made some playlists for y’all on Spotify – again, I’ll share these to the Facebook group page)