The Vertue Method Mobility Programme will help you achieve the goals you want in the gym, move more easily and "future proof" your body from ageing, overuse and muscular imbalances.
WHY DO YOU NEED MOBILITY?
Mobility and Flexibility underpin everything else that you can train for (aerobic capacity, strength, power, speed) because it essentially refers to our ability to move.
Mobility training is an important and long term investment in your body and the truth is that getting stiffer and achier (losing mobility) is only a natural consequence of ageing if you let it be.
This programme requires you to make this investment for 10-30 minutes per day and it will prepare your body to handle the many things you ask of it. You can do this as a stand-alone programme with whatever other training you do, or before the Vertue Method in the morning or as an evening practise before you sleep.
When you make a one-time purchase the Vertue Method Mobility programme you’ll have access to the following:
- Access to the 12-week video programme that contains 7 real-time mobility videos which consist of:
- 1 x Daily mobility routine
- 3 x Hip Sequence
- 3 x Upper Body sequence
- FACT Sheet that covers all the necessary information to help you get through this programme (and beyond). You will learn:
- How to use the programme
- How and when to increase the difficulty
- How to schedule your mobility
- Where to purchase equipment
Yoga Mat (if you’re super stiff you may feel better using a thicker pilates type mat with more padding)
OTHER EQUIPMENT: (this equipment isn’t 100% needed but it certainly makes the practice more enjoyable and supported).
Pull Up Resistance Band (light and long)